Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Friday, January 4, 2008

TWO GUARDIAN ANGELS

TWO GUARDIAN ANGELS………………
You know something,, Brother Samuel?...
What’s that Brother Gabriel?...
Gt281 did rather well last year…
Yes he did,, I think we should reward him,, don’t you?..
Yes I think we should…maybe we could have him win the lottery,,
he’s always talking about retiring to a sunny island somewhere…
Yes that would be a great idea,, lets do that…
No,, wait.. I just remembered,, we have to get the BIG GUYS
permission to do that…
Yes,, your right,, I forgot…he doesn’t like to be disturbed this
time of year either…you remember what happened to
Brother Michael don’t you?...
Poor Brother Michael,, having to wash everyone’s wings for
600 years…I guess he should have looked before he flew over to
the BIG GUYS cloud…
Yep,, we better be careful…
You know something Brother Samuel,, I think we’re going about
this all wrong…
How’s that?..
Well,, since gt281 came out of 07 alive and everything,,
especially after all we did to him…
We were little stinkers weren’t we?...
(Hee,, hee),, we really shouldn’t reward him,, we should screw
everything up even more for him this year…
You know your right,, after all you know what the BIG GUY says…
If it doesn’t kill you,, it makes you stronger…
Yep…what do you think we should do to him this year?...
I think we need to make him real strong in 08,, because you know
what’s coming in 09…
Quiet,, we’re not suppose to know about 09 yet…
Thank you Brother Samuel for reminding me…I think we should
just let gt281 think he’s going to have a good year
this time and then Wam hit him in the head,, Wam…
If it doesn’t kill you,, it makes you stronger…(hee,, hee)…
Lets give him have an easy January and have things go along
quite for a while…
Yeah,, lets let him think things are going to be a lot better in 08…
but not too easy…hey I know… at the end of January,,
lets give him a real big snow fall,, maybe 12 inches or so,,
you know how he hates snow…
Yeah,, that’ll be good,, he has a bad back too,, ahh,, what about
everyone else who also gets the 12 inches of snow?...
Not our problem,, they have their own guardian angels to
help them…
Yeah,, your right…what next?...
Well,, we could…have him have a car accident or something…
We could have him run into a bridge railing and smash up his car…
that’s always good…
Should we have him total his car?...
No,, no,, lets just give it a lot of damage,, if we totaled it,,
he might go out and get a new car that gets better gas mileage...
Your right,, after all he still has 2 more years to pay on that
gas hog…(hee,, hee)….we could also have gas prices go up again…
You know something Brother Samuel I like the way you think…
Thank you Brother Gabriel…were going to have a lot of fun
with gt281 this year aren’t we Brother Gabriel…
Yes we are……………………

5 comments:

Faerie♥Kat said...

I can whip up a little something to slip into their ambrosia that will give them amnesia for the next 10 years, if that's the way they want to play!

gt281 said...

To Faerie KAt:
Any help you can give me is always welcome...and while your whipping up a Wicca brew,, throw in some spices to get me a hottie or two...

Catz said...

Hey gt281 - I think these two goons are over creating havoc over on Musings site now!! I think you have started something!

gt281 said...

To Catz:
Do I know Musings?,, can i go over there and bother them?.....

I seem to have a habit of starting things,, then I end up always visting the greybar hotel......

Catz said...

Actually I am sure that Musings would love you to bother them!! And you might find it interesting also. The link is on my sight! Check it out - you will see that those two morons you call guardian angels have been at work over there!