Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Thursday, October 4, 2007

HALLOWEEN



HALLOWEEN …………
Boooo,, boooo,, boooo,,
Their coming,, this very night
From 6 till 9 they will give you a fright
I can see them walking thru the pale moonlight
Hobgoblins,, witches,, and devil sprites
Headless demons to give me a fright
Glowing jack-o-lanterns nod about on my lawn
So frightened am I,, they will soon be here
I cower in the corner for I am full of fear
They might find me,, and rip me from ear to ear
Ding dong,, ding dong,, they are here,, very near
Knock knock,, upon my shelter door
I go now to appease them,, I can take it no more
With candy gifts I can make them leave for another door
I am very scared of what might be out there
Knock knock,, upon my shelter door
They keep banging,, banging,, banging
I must answer
Open the door with its rusty hinges
Slowly now open it with care
Sssqqquuuicccck,, Sssqqquuuicccck
Then I did stare apon what is out there
Hobgoblins,, witches,, devils and Jedis are here
“why did the man put the car in the oven??”
A mighty mystic riddle,, they trick me with
I have no answer for them,, I’m too frozen stiff
“to get a hot rod”,, did they chant
Then apon my porch they did a devil dance
With smiling jack-o-lanterns held high to give me a scare
Too frightened am I,, just throw the candy treats into the air
If I do not appease them,, some eggs could come flying
Then perhaps bags of doggie poopie would be left frying
Now I hid in the darkened corner,, just there
Hoping they don’t come again to give me a scare
Hobgoblins,, witches,, and devil sprites
Headless demons walk about this night
Oh,, and yes,, fairy princesses and shinning knights
Can also be seen
For you see,, it’s Halloween……………………..


No comments: