Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Friday, October 26, 2007

GRUMMBLES

TO THE BLOGLAND HEADMASTER, CEO,
CHIEF PUMPKIN EATER,
OR WHATEVER YOUR TITLE IS………….

Just a few suggests about blogland…..

#1. during boring days when I can’t think of anything to write,
or days when I would like just to read what other bloggers have
written, I click on the NEXT BLOG header thingy at the top of
the page, and it goes to the next blog, that’s good,……..however I
would like to make the following suggestions about the
NEXT BLOG click me thingy…..

A. lots of blog sites have removed it or disabled it…please lock
this click me thingy so no one can tamper with it, it’s a real pain
in the wazoo to click on the back button and then the forward click
me thingy….I’m sure you can do it… you’re all techno wizards
aren’t you??

B. while browsing thru blogland, there are a lot, a lot of foreign
language sites, nothing wrong with that, it’s good that everyone
is able to blog…..but I can’t read Martian, so is there any way I
can set up by browse button to by-pass these?

C. NOW THIS ONE IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT, if you’d like
blogland to keep growing and be a wonderful place to stop by
and visit….
GET RID OF THE “WOMEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH
YOU SITES”, because if you don’t, in about two years that’s all
that will be in blogland, it’s to much already…
And thanks to those types of sites my pop-up blocker filter has
now gone over the 1000, and counting mark……

D. why is it that the blog site VIDEO-54, is always in the rotation,
I’ve been cruising thru blogland now for about three months and
it is always part of the NEXT BLOG browse selection,
why is that?...and never once have I come across my own site,
on the NEXT BLOG click me thingy….or any of my favorite
blog sites,…WHY?

I KNOW THAT NO ONE WILL EVER READ THIS,
OR IF THEY DO, WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT
THESE SUGGESTIONS, BUT I’M IN A SOUR MOOD THIS
NIGHT AND I FEEL LIKE BITCHING, EVEN IF IT’S TO
NO ONE AT ALL…….
I WONDER WHAT IT’S LIKE OVER ON
YOU-TUBE OR MY SPACE?????

No comments: