Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Sunday, October 21, 2007

FALL

Whispering breezes make them fall,,
Yellow,, amber,, red and gold,,
Drifting silently to the ground,,
Swept from the limbs up high,,
To the lawn of green,,
Now the robins nest in her hair,,
Can be seen…

Oh God,, not that again,, oh geez,,
Not that piece of G-dam tripe,,
Oh man,, I really really hate that poem,,
It really does stinkith,, robins nest in her hair,, oh boy,,
What a piece of doggie poo,,
I’m so mad now,, oooh I just can’t stand it,,
Oooh it makes me sooooo mad,,
He was a sadomasochist homo you know,,
Oooh it makes me so mad,, just to think about it…

Got to calm down,, easy now,, easy,, easy,,
I think I’ll take some valium and have some more coffee,,
Ooooh it makes me so mad,,
You try to write something and in pops that
stinking tree thingy,, oooooh…

Ok,, that’s better,, where was I??,,
Oh yeah,,
The silky smoothness of her breasts,, rose and fell
with her whispered breathing….. ooops wrong page,,
Heh-heh… Now where was I??,,
Oh geez,, I’ll have to start all over again…

Whispering breezes make them fall,,
Yellow,, amber,, red and gold,,
Drifting silently to the ground,,
Oh,, never mind,, it’s gone now,,
Maybe tomorrow,, damn Joyce Kilmer anyway,,
And what kind of a mans name is Joyce anyway??,,
Freaking homo…………

No comments: