Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Sunday, October 21, 2007

THE BROKEN HEART

THE BROKEN HEART…………..
Crying in darkness does not ease the pain,,
Tears like salty rain,,
Love will never come again,,
Blackness in the corner alone,,
No one to hear me moan…

Two bound as one with rings of gold,,
Now no hand to hold,,
Endless hours and sleepless nights,,
We are no more,, gone is the light,,
Photos ripped and scattered,,
Frames of memories lay shattered …

No more dreams of carefree fun,,
No more paths to walk as one,,
All has been undone,, untied,,
I tried,, now cast aside,,
In shadows alone weep inside…

Days of no tomorrows,,
Filled with regret and sorrow,,
Beating twin heart gone today,,
Clouds forever grey…

Coldness on the sheets at night,,
No one there to kiss goodnight,,
No one to hold in peaceful slumber,,
Now just one in number…

No more laughter and smiles for me,,
It has been undone,, why does this be,,
Images of times gone by,, why oh why,,
Crying in darkness so no one can see,,
That I am in misery…

Take me from this place,, so I can stand,,
Take me to a happy sunny land,,
Spoken vows rendered worthless now,,
Days of endless grey and sorrow,,
Perhaps tomorrow………………..

2 comments:

Bionic 1 said...

Thanks for the visit.
I can't stand Hillary Clinton either.
I live in NJ and surf fish.
My blog has a lot of "other" politically incorrect things also. LOL

Hope to hear from you again.
Bob

Bionic 1 said...

BY THE WAY........I'm A NY GIANTS FAN! ;)