Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Monday, December 3, 2007

I DON'T LIKE HIM

I DON’T LIKE HIM…………………
I don’t like him he mocks me so…
Apon every day when I stumble from the shower,,
I see him,, thru the foggy mist,, he is there…

I don’t like him,, he mocks me so…
He mimics me,, in every move I make…
He is not me,, I am me,, this I can plainly see…
I be a manly man,, a mini-Hercules...
With 6 pack abs and muscles that do astound…
He is not me,, his middle be too big,, his muscles not big enough…

I don’t like him,, he mocks me so…
I have locks of golden blonde,, he has a whitened mane…
My locks flow abundant from ear to ear,, his does not…
I have sun bronzed features,, he is pale,, no sun does he see…

I don’t like him, he mocks me so…
I have legs like tree trunks that I stand upon,, he has twigs,,
sticks and knobby knees…
I have eyes of a Paul Newman hue,, and no wrinkles be around…
But wait as I look closer still,, his eyes are of a Newman hue too,,
but crowsfeet abound…

I don’t like him,, he mocks me so…
He is not me,, I am me,, this I can plainly see…
Then when the foggy mist disappears,, I now clearly see…
Alas,, he is me,, for my youth has been spent,,
It is me,, that is the false reflection within my minds eye………

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Don't worry. I'm being mocked, too. I'm thinking of removing my bathroom mirror. All mirrors, really.

I like your writing. Really draws me in.

gt281 said...

to kathy:
careful not to touch anything,, people have been known to
get skin rashes from my blogs... And just think,, everything I write is true,, yes indeedy... thanks............