Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

SIREN ISLES

SIREN ISLES ……………….
I have raised my anchor and set the sails above…
Thru rolling waves do I wander...
Flares I send out,, shouts and calls,,
In very direction and to most everywhere…
Searching among the sirens’ isles for a port…
A port to rest a while,, to pause for a night and a day…
A port of pleasure to rest my soul apon and play…
Of Xanadu do I seek,, to stay awhile with the sirens there…

Over the waves I glide,, forging against the ebbing tide…
Thru a misty haze I sail,, a fair wind to my back…
I have called on many a port for passage within…
Many sirens have answered my song,,
But they be mermaids apon the water,, not very true…
Of fairy dust and Sols reflection they be,,
for no Xanadu,, do they have for me…
Alas only false reflections apon the sea…

Like Odysseus I sail the seas... among the sirens’ isles…
I seek not the Golden Fleece or pirates gold…
Only a sheltered harbor to hold my anchor deep…
Oh fair Calypso sing me your sirens song,,
for it is you I wish to hold…………………..

No comments: