Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

DO YOU

It is nitetime now and I must slumber…
As I sit upon my bed,, I can feel it…
It is seeping within me now…
The dark shadows they begin their journey…
They plaque me so,, just before I rest…
Do you remember me…

Do you ever think of me…
Do you ever wonder where I am…
Do you ever have any regret…
Once we were two as one…
Once we had laughter and joy…
Are you happy…

I think of you before each nites rest…
Of times gone by and things to lament…
You were the very soul of me,, this I confess…
I was perhaps too young to appreciate…
That you were the best for me…
For the heartache I caused,, I have sadness…

Do you ever think of me…
Do you remember the glad times we had…
Do you have any joyful thoughts of me…
Do you just wish to forget,, that we were once one…
I gave you all I had,, when I was young…
You will always be within me…

You were the best of me…
I could not realize,, until it was too late…
I wish too hold you now…
I wish too know that you are happy…
You are within my dreams every nite…
Do you remember me….....................

No comments: