Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Sunday, July 29, 2007

IMA RAPPER


IMA RAPPER…………......
Hey,, Ima a rapper,, don’t you know Ima rapper,,
Now on with the show…
Hey,, there video man put that camera down real real low,,
Lets’ shoot a video...

Ima rapper,, Ima rapper,, don’t you know...
Now show the girlie dancers in real slow-mo,,
Cut real quick and back to me,, Ima the star don’t ya know...
Ima rapper,, Ima rapper,, and this is my video...
Did you catch my sign,, I did the arm crossing thing,,
Did you catch it,, I made it real plain,, with thumbs and fingers...
There I did it again...
Ima rapper,, Im a rapper,, I did this video...
It cost me 10 grand,, cause I bought all my friends
To dance in real slow mo...

Ima rapper,, Ima rapper,, and a ghetto gangsta too...
Ima gangsta from the ghetto now you know,,
Hey,, I can rhyme two words in a row...
But not at the same time,, it woulds spoil the video...
Show the dancers butt in real slow mo,, two more times
Did you catch that sign I threw up at you,, watch
I’ll do it again,, crossed my arms with a double flare
I hope you caught what I said just there
Ima rapper,, Ima gangsta from the ghetto don’t you know...

Hey,, see my clothes,, it’s a 102 in downtown LA
So I gots this buffy buffy coat,, that I should be wearing at 10 below
Hey did you catch my shoes,, cost me 5 grand,,
And I don’t even know how to lace em,, I go on trips all the time,,
Hey,, they extra white…
And the swoosh cut me a contract to make my own brand...
Ima rapper,, Ima ghetto gangsta don’t you know
Put that camera down real real low,, time to do the video
Show the dancers butt for the fourth time in real slow mo,,
Cut real quick and back to me,, Ima the star don’t ya know
Hey,, did you see my teeth ain’t they extra nice…
These two are silver,, this one is platinum,,
Did you catch that sign I gave this time
Hey,, did you see my chains,, and my golden jewelry,,
Man Ima MR T from the 70’s,, hey catch this sign,, I did a rhyme...

Hey,, did you see my ride,, I have nine more just like em
Cause I got a big fat recording contact,, at MURDER INC,, all because
Ima rapper,, Ima ghetto gangsta too,, see me sneer as I look at you
Ima rapper,, Ima gangsta from the ghetto don’t you know
Ima millionaire and I live in Bel-Air,, and Im only 20,,
Hey,, did you catch that sign I threw it back at you,,
Hey,, catch my hat its on backwards jack and sideways too
I guess I don’t know which way to go,,
Hey,, catch my pants they’re 8 times too big,,
Hut hey,, their nice and droopy and they hang down real real low,,
Sos I can give you a look see at my round about,,
I ain’t wearing no underwear...

Hey,, video man put that camera down real real low,,
Its time for the video...
The dancers butts a shaking one more time for the show
Hey,, I’m on MTV and MTV 2 that’s all they ever show
Cause they have 24 hours a day to fill,, and it only took
Me a ½ day to film this video,, so just chill,,
I got a million for this swill…
Ima rapper,, Ima ghetto gangsta too,, just like him and him
And him too...
Ima rapper,, Ima rapper,, Ima gangsta from the ghetto
Now its time to picks mea name that will put me
In the rapper gangstas’ hall of fame,,
Hows bout 30cents,, or a buck49,, or bigger smaller,,
Or fatter taller...
Hey,, that sure gots the rhyme...
Ima rapper,, Ima ghetto gangsta,, I use the some old tune
110 times on my videos,, it's the same as him and him and
Him we does it all the time...
Hey,, did you catch my ghetto sign,, I flashed it eight more times…

Aint it grand,, aint it grand,, I made 20 million last year,, cause
Ima rapper,, Ima ghetto gangsta too,, I can’t sing and I can’t rhyme
Put I make the video for MTV to show,, hey,, its time to do it
One more time...
Now video man put that camera down real real low,,
Lets show the dancers butt just 6 more times to fill in the time,,
Cause I can’t talk,, I can’t dance,, I can’t sing and I can’t rhyme,,
But I made 29 million last year…
How much did you make during that time??
Aint it grand,, Ima rapper,, Ima rapper,,
And Ima ghetto gangsta too...................................

No comments: