Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Monday, July 30, 2007

BUY ME BUY ME

BUY ME BUY ME…………....................
Buy me, buy me, buy me... I’m on sale buy me,, buy me,, buy me…
10%, 20%, 30% off,, I’m on sale,, for today only,, 50% off…
We’re having a midnight sale,, a sell-athon,, 3 days only,,
It’s a holiday sale,, a presidents day sale,, a memorial day sale,,
Christmas is only 362 days away,, put no money down,,
Then put it on layaway,, buy it,, buy it,, buy it,, buy it…
You need this,, you want this,, buy 3 get one free…
First one in the door,, gets a coupon for 20% off…

It’s shiny,, it’s new,, it’s been improved,, it’s now lemon scented...
It’s unscented,, 10% bigger,, 4% smaller,, faster acting,,
Slower release,, it has time capsules,, it’s instant,, it cures dry skin,,
It removes oily residue... Buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it,, no payments
Till next year,, free interest for six months,, buy two,,
Put one in your trunk…
It’s bigger,, it’s smaller,, it’s cleaner,, it’s taller,, hey it’s green...
Buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it,, you need this,,
You can’t live without this,, your neighbors have it,, why not you ??
Buy me, buy me, buy me, buy me, I’ve been improved a total of
147 times,, I’m new... I’m everywhere,, you can’t hide,,
Keep the economy flowing,, keep it going… Buy it, buy it, buy it...

Wear my logo on your chest,, on your butt and on your underwear,,
Put a swoosh on your shoes,, be a walking taking billboard for me…
I’m in your home,, at your work,, on the bus,, on your car,,
In your car,, I’m greatly greatly greatly on your TV,,
I’m on every dial,, and every station…
Hey,, they even did a placement of me in your favorite movie…
I’m on the arena floor,, I’m on the scoreboard,,
And the backboard too,, I’m on the ball,, in the air,, I’m everywhere,,
NASCAR loves me,, hey,, they need bigger cars,, to show off
more of me,, and aren’t the drivers swell ??
They even have me on their lapels…

And now this important announcement from your Congressman…
Buy me, buy me, buy me, buy me,, OK,,OK,, I know what your
Going to say,, "that’s illegal ain’t it”,, well,, yes it is,, kinda,, sort of,,
But hey,, you can,, rent me, rent me, rent me, rent me, rent me…

No comments: