Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Sunday, July 22, 2007

GALAXIES


GALAXIES ……............................
I set my sails among the stars,, to see what is there
A universe of possibilities before me,, along this journey
Worlds to be known,, worlds to avoid,, worlds to gaze upon
Of black holes and nebula do I wander and among spiral galaxies
Wondrous objects they are,, set before me to see…

Of stardust many say we are made of
From the moment of the first big bang
If stardust I be made of,, than I am a stellar being
And I am among my kin,, in this limitless sky
I search among them now,, for a curious human I be...

I set my sails among the stars,, to reach out and explore
A long journey shall it be of many many centuries
But I do not worry about my fate
For wonders abound and I must forever seek
Of alien creatures and strange flora and fauna I wish to know more…

I am a traveler like many before me,, who sailed oceans so deep
With no horizons to guide me,, I must forever go just beyond
No rewards do I seek nor to be remembered in some forgotten tome
I have left my earthly home,, and forever shall I roam
I have set my sails among the stars this night
And this is where I wish to be.................................

No comments: