Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Thursday, August 14, 2008

AT THE BUS STOP...........

Two men standing at a bus stop…..

C:… greata day ain’t it?...
G:… yeah I suppose so…
C:… whata daya do you thinka it is?...
G:… I don’t have to think about that,, it’s Tuesday…
C:… are youa sure?…
G:… yeah I’m sure I’m not a complete moron…
C:… youa sure?.. youa don’t look very complete to me…
G:… yeah well,, if I have those red eyes I wouldn’t look complete either…
C:… ha ha ha youa funny guy…
G:… you peeked…
C:… hey youa whata hear something funny?...
G:… no thanks your looks will do…
C:… Ia went to mya doctor just the other day,, it wasa Tuesday
just likea today…
G:… are you sure it wasn’t today?...
C:… nagh it look da nothing likea today…
G:… do go on,, I’m enthralled…
C:… no no no we’re in Pittsburgh…
now wherea was I?…

G:… you were having your head examined…
C:… ahh now Ia remember, I wasa at my doctors office…
G:… and?...
C:… you knowa howa doctors are…always pokin’ at you witha
sharp instruments and asking youa to bend over...
G:.. are you sure you weren’t at a vet?...
C:… nagh I wasa never in the army,, it wasa human doctor…
he look da lot likea you…
G:… well it couldn’t have been me,, I would remember an ass
like you…
C:… ha ha ,, anyway mya doctor tells me I have diabetes…
and I tell hima I’va never been to Tibet …
G:… I see,, tell me did he say anything else?...
C:… yeah he saida I shoulda stay away from sugar…
G:… that sounds like good advice…
C:… it’s a no good for me,, I’m a lady’s man…
G:… well you should take your doctors advice…
C:… ahh he’s a quack….hey youa whata hear something funny?...
G:… the last time I answered that question…
C:… nagh you’ll likea it...
G:… it looks like I can’t stop you…
C:… I once shot an elephant in my pajamas…ha ha
G:… that’s an old joke…
C:… can’t be,, the guy thata sold it to me saida it was fresh…
hey he look da just likea you…
G:… can’t be.. I would never sell you anything,, I might catch
something…
C:… yeah now I remember,, it wasa you…

Two guys running down the street…..

3 comments:

MYM said...

I don't get the elephant joke but I'm sure it's naughty.

gt281 said...

to Drowsey:
I'm sorry I was speaking
American English,, not Nakookian
gibberish....let me explain...

"I shot an elephant in my pajamas"...
it is the elephant who is wearing the pajamas...

Have a donut...:-)

MYM said...

oh, LOL

I see. A real elephant. Gotcha.

:P