Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

THIS IS A SPECIAL BLOGLAND ALERT....

.
"Good evening Mr and Mrs America,, from border to border
and coast to coast and all the ships at sea…
Let's go to press.”…


All Blogland creatures should be on the lookout for one
FaerieKat,, a female Blogger…also a Wicca Witch to the fourth level…
whereabouts unknown,, last seen 5-02-08…Any person or
creature having knowledge of the status or whereabouts of
FaerieKat should report it immediately to the proper authorities (me)…

Thank you for your support………….


http://faeriekat.wordpress.com

5 comments:

MYM said...

She's missing? If I see her fluttering around I'll let ya know. I love her blog...it's so pretty :)

gt281 said...

to Drowsey:
Yep missing since 5-02,, not like her...she blogs a lot and is
basically house bound in Florida…She has HAE and she said on 4-21 that she had poked a hole in her rotator cuff and contracted a case of shoulder tendonitis…I’ve E-mailed her a couple of times but no response,, not like her…kind of worried…hoping somebody knows more than I…hopefully she’s just on vacation………..

Swubird said...

gt281:

Will do.

Later.

Anonymous said...

This is how we felt about you too when you went MIA. I'm sure she's being tended by butterflies and fairies and will be back online with us soon. I hope.

gt281 said...

to Lorelei:
thanks...lets hope for the best...