Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Sunday, April 27, 2008

PHOTOS

A FAERIEKAT CREATURE...
(BEST WISHES,, GET WELL SOON)

JUST THE THING FOR THAT 5:00 DRIVE HOME,,
I WANT ONE...

AMERICAN GLADIATOR MEETS AMERICAN IDOL..........


A CANDID SHOT OF THE HILLARY..........



AS SOME OF YOU MIGHT KNOW,, I WAS IN THE
HOSPITAL RECENTLY AND THIS IS ONE OF THE
X-RAYS THEY TOOK......

4 comments:

Lorelei said...

I think you have a person growing around your head.

gt281 said...

to EJ:
I asked the doctor about that
x-ray,, and he thought it might be
the good GT281 trying to get out...
Needless to say I now take pills to prevent that from happenng...

Swubird said...

gt281:

You definitely have crossed a new line. I'm sincerely scared.

Have a nice day

Faerie♥Kat said...

What a beautiful FaerieKat pic; I stole it! I must be feeling better, 'cuz I'm finally trying to catch up on everyone's blog posts (especially yours, of course). Mwah!