Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Friday, June 27, 2008

A SANDMAN BREAKFAST........

A SANDMAN BREAKFAST………..

(son)…What are you going to do today daddy?...

(father)…Today after breakfast,, I’m going to become a martyr…

What’s that daddy?...

A martyr is a great person,, I’m going to blow myself up
in the name of Islam…


Ohhh,,…How are you going to do that daddy?..

I’m going to steal a van,, load it with all the explosives and
the c4 we have in the spare room,, and then drive into the
marketplace and blow up the van…

Wouldn’t that hurt daddy?...

No,, I’ll become a martyr and everyone will love me and
respect me…

What about the people in the marketplace daddy?...

Their not like us son,, they deserve to die…

Aren’t they Iraqis too,, daddy?…

Yes they are,, but their not like us…

Don’t they follow Mohammed like we do?...

Yes,, they do…but their not like us…

They don’t read the Koran?...

Of course they read the Koran,, their Islamic too…

I don’t understand,, daddy…

Their not like us,, that’s all…they wear brown belts and we
wear black belts,, that makes them different,,
so its OK,, to blow them up…

Oh,, what if you blow up someone wearing a black belt?...

That’s OK too,, because Allah wants them to be blown up,,
otherwise they wouldn’t be at the market today…


Oh,, what about mommy,, me and my sisters?...

You’ll be OK,, you see,, Mullah Nutjobbie will pay mommy
lots of money after I become a martyr for Islam…


Oh,, OK daddy…Have fun slaughtering everyone in the marketplace…

Thanks son,, by the way…Next Tuesday is your turn…

But I’m only 6 years old…

Doesn’t matter,, Islam wants you to become a martyr …

Oh,, OK…I didn’t want to become a doctor anyway……..

Sandpeople,, got to love em….quick somebody give me
a hydrogen bomb………….

3 comments:

Swubird said...

gt281:

A masterpiece! So that's why Captain Kirk kept saying, Blow me up Scotty?

Great post. Loved it.

Happy trails.

Bob Johnson said...

Sad and true, their reasoning and logic to do the things they do, makes perfect sense to them.

gt281 said...

to AStroBob:
It makes no sense,, don't they realize that they can only blow
themselves up once?....