Something to ponder on as you wander on


Some liars are born that way, some are self-made; but the really great ones are elected to Congress…
--------------------------------------------------------------


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TWO MIMES.............

(Mime #1)
.
(Mime #2)
.
(Mime #1)
.
(Mime #2)
.
(Mime #1)
.
.
.

Special editors note:
Normally I don’t allow Mimes or Hungarian midgets
on my site,, but this time I felt they had something
important to say,, and something everybody should hear…

Yes I know,, its the best thing I've posted all month...........

4 comments:

MYM said...

LOL - yes...definitely the best post. Even better when you're high on nyquil!

gt281 said...

To Drowsey:
I take it from your remarks that you agreed with mime #1…

This just in from the CDC…DO NOT mix different types/brands of cough medicine…stay with one type…
or bad things will happen…I know this to me true,, cuz
a couple of years ago,, I was like you are now,, sneezy,,
sniffing,, droopy,, grouchy,, scratchy,, and all the other
seven dwarfs…I can honestly tell you that mixing different types and or different brands will make your nose explode,, your eyeballs steam and every time you fart you’ll be launched off the couch two feet…You’ve been warned…
No matter what you do,, you still have about a week of
Misery…So I suggest you just rent the movie starring
Kathie Bates and James Cann and endure…A box of
chocolates is also good,, (any time)….

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY………..

MYM said...

I don't do that f-word. No, not that f-word, the other f-word. Sheesh.

Faerie♥Kat said...

I wish you wouldn't talk SO LOUD, I'm trying to sleep!