Fooled you didn’t I?....
I can’t tag anyone with this meme,,
Because everyone who visits my soggy blog
Has already been tagged or they would just get mad
At me and leave me alone with no one to annoy…
But should there be a passerby,, who would like
To leave a message in a bottle…do so…
The rules are simple….
**** START COPY****
In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe? Mimi's Message In a Bottle Meme
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag. Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blog-o-sphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.)
Mimi says: "ADD your site to the Mr. Linky list and place your blog's name and url in a comment HERE TO LET ME KNOW YOU'VE COMPLETED THE MEME. I will add it to the master list of message bottles. Email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com if you have questions."
Go to http://sendmessageinabottle.blogspot.com/ to see all the bottles floating in the blog ocean.
**** END COPY****
Oh,, and to all who try this tag,, don’t forget to give Drowsey
one too…she likes being tagged…………
You can find her here….http://drowseymonkey.blogspot.com
Your message bottle is now afloat in the vast blogosphere ocean. You are Message In a Bottle #51.
Feel free to toss in a bottle whenever you feel the urge to send a message. The blog ocean is always open. You never know what might wash ashore.
Message In a Bottle #51
Post a Comment